Victory Star Cruise
Victory Star Cruise - 32 cabins
Inspired by traditional and classic beauty of old cruise on Ha Long Bay, Victory Star Cruise was designed by combination of traditional features with modern and luxury style.
- Launch: 2009
- Length: 58m
- Width: 10.5 m
- Capacity: 64 guests
- Structure: 04 storey
* Victory Star Story: The first idea of founding Victory Star Cruise made Bai Tho Management Board tossed for long that how to design a larger cruise to meet the increasing demand of staying overnight on Ha Long. This cruise should be decent, luxury, modern but also very traditional. This idea came up in 2007 but Bai Tho could only bring Victory Star cruise into operation in 2009 after taking two years for design, decoration and building the cruise.
* Tradition and modern: Management Board includes Mr Pham Van Hoa, Madame Vu Thi Bich Hong and other best designers and engineers working together so that the cruise still keeps classic style of traditional sailing boat on Ha Long.
* Care in details: we want to bring you not only a single journey on Ha Long Bay but also a unique travel experience. Adding mental value and finding real feelings that you can explore obviously at all furniture and equipment on the cruise. They were designed sophisticatedly and graved in details by most of famous artists and skillful people from Dong Ky, Bat Trang Pottery village, embroidery village in Ninh Binh. All significant cultural values have been described at furniture on Victory Star. We hope to bring these remarkable highlights of Victory Star to you as a very great experience to share.
* Comfort and utility: The very important detail that we take into seriously consideration is how to make a pleasant trip for visitors on Victory Star. It is a spacious on board. We admire an open space with bay view along the journey on the cruise. About 99 percentages of cabins have private balcony, each cabin has glass window view for you to enjoy the marvelous senses on Ha Long. All large corridor on the cruise make you feel comfortable, cabin area is 32 square meters in wide and all stairs connecting between floors allocated very rationally for going up and down.
* Safety is our first priority: we acknowledge it and provide all the most safety devices for Victory Star such as safety observing camera, global positioning device, sea level measurer, wind meter…fire extinguisher in every cabin and at public area.
* Friendly and warm: staying with us on the cruise, you can feel that we are traveling the same family with very friendly and warm attitudes of staffs, whom are very elegant and open-hearted…. With all of these, we do hope you could have a credible fantastic and memorable trip on Ha Long Bay.
Victory Star Private Cruise - 2 cabins
It’s a small duplicate of large Victory cruise – 21 cabins with the same standard. Victory Private has 2 luxury bedrooms that’s good for any guest like privacy and enjoy the journey as they desire.
- Launch : 2009
- Length : 19 m
- Width : 05 m
- Capacity : 05 guests
- Structure : 03 storey